Friday, November 16, 2012

Mutiara Kata

' Assalamualaikum, Baba, mama. nya & pon,...being doing some reading and just want to share this with all of u...

Keep this in mind that the best way to lead is by example. Keep a humble cool head in everything that u do. Be positve in your thoughts, modest in your words, and an example with your action. Though there will be those around you,who may not receive what u are doing , and may mock u or try to weaken your resolve,keep in mind your dreams and where you are going in life, and never let anyone or anything stop u from going there. Don't let someone rain on your parade. Use the light inside u & the positive force that is moving forward, to help brighten someone dark world.


Baba & mama thank you for being the best & irreplaceable example in our life...Brothers, i may not be a perfect one but i promise to try harder. 

Love, girl '


My journey to KL on the 9 th November last friday was light up by a quote sms from my girl. I assumed that she is one of my guiding angel. Deep down in my heart i Thank You Allah for the beloving. Tears laid  my eyes and what can i say dear...thank you my girl for the remembrance.  She also forward the message replied  by Alif  aka Pon...


 "  Thank you for the inspirational words. Really made my day.:) " 


I realized that everyone needs motivation in this wild world to keep on running our wheel power and instead, money does not buy your spiritual power. I'm glad that my kids growing up in a way that i love u to be. Brave, gentle, kind and full of love. Just remember one thing, in whatever good things that u do, do it with all your heart.  Don't let anyone stop you from being the best person you can be. Mind your words, have a peace of mind and please take good care.





"Where there is love, there is life"
                                                ~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment